On Feb 19, 2008 7:42 AM, Omar García <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a student of telecomunications in UPC University (Barcelona) and I would
> like to know if is possible to use Tinysec in Telosb platform and in
> affirmative case, how to use it. I have read  in some pages that it is not
> possible but I have seen some projects realizing tests of security using
> tinysec in telosb motes and for that reason I have the doubt.
>
> I wait for your answer. thanks.

If you search the mailing list archive, you will notice that there are
time synchronization protocols for TelosB. I did this search and found
this:
http://mail.millennium.berkeley.edu/pipermail/tinyos-help/2007-November/029087.html

You should also look at the list of contributed software. I noticed at
least one other time synchronization software on this page:
http://docs.tinyos.net/index.php/TinyOS_2.x_index_of_contributed_code

- om_p