From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lei Mlapom
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 8:43 AM
To: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Tinyos-help] Modifying XMeshBase

Hi;
I am working with micaz platform. I have a remote note transmiting and the base
station is loaded with the XMeshBaseM.nc code..
The remote transmits correctly to the base station, but then, I want to
transmit a message from the base to the remote and I dont know where I have to
insert this.

When the base station receives a message what happens in the base station? I
don`t see any event.

I want to know in which part of XMeshBase.nc the base receives a message, to
modify it and transmit my message to the base.

Code:

module XMeshBaseM {
    provides {
    interface StdControl;
    }
    uses {
    interface RouteControl;
    interface XCommand;
    interface Leds;
    }
}

implementation {
      command result_t StdControl.init() {
      call Leds.init();
      atomic{ TOS_LOCAL_ADDRESS = 0; }
      return SUCCESS;
  }
  command result_t StdControl.start(){
      return SUCCESS;
  }
  command result_t StdControl.stop() {
      return SUCCESS;
  }
  event result_t XCommand.received(XCommandOp *opcode) {

      switch (opcode->cmd) {
      case XCOMMAND_SET_RATE:
          break;
      case XCOMMAND_SLEEP:
            break;
      case XCOMMAND_WAKEUP:
            break;
      case XCOMMAND_RESET:
            break;
      default:
           break;
      }
      return SUCCESS;
  }
}

¿Con Mascota por primera vez? - Sé un mejor Amigo
Entra en Yahoo! Respuestas
<http://es.rd.yahoo.com/evt:51361/*http://es.answers.yahoo.com/dir/index;_ylc=X3oDMTE4ZWhyZjU0BF9TAzIxMTQ3MTQzMjIEc2VjA0Jhbm5lcgRzbGsDQWNxdWlzaXRpb24-?link=over&sid=XXXXXXXX>
 .