> Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 17:49:46 -0800> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: [EMAIL
> PROTECTED]> Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] implementation of Directed Diffusion
> Protocol> CC: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu> > On Feb 17, 2008 1:03 PM,
> fatima zohra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> >> > hello every one,> > i am here
> to ask you if there is any existing implementation of the> > Directed
> Diffusion Protocol (it's a protocol for data dissemintion in> > wireless
> sensor networks which uses gradients). i am looking for any> > existing code
> in TinyOS.> > if anyone can help me to find it, i'll be so grateful.> > Best
> Regards.> >> >> >> > LaMisse> > You can look at:>
> http://tinyos.cvs.sourceforge.net/tinyos/tinyos-1.x/contrib/tinydiff/> > for
> TinyOS 1.x TinyDiffusion implementation.> > - om_p

thanks for the link,
i found the implementation, but there i a couple of problem:
1st: i found a "modified" version od Directed Diffusion protocol (DD) which is
one push phase. actually, i am looking for the original one , the first one :
two push diffusion.
2nd: the link you gave to mespeak about CVS. having no idea about what it could
be (even after some readings about it) i don't find the way to download the
whole implementation protocol, unless, i open each directory/
sub_directory/....../file then look for the last version to download it (one by
one).

so, do anyone know how to use this CVS feature? moreover, has anyone another
code implementation for the DD protocol ?

your help will be kindly appreciated.

Best Regards.