De: Kevin Klues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: José Moyano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Enviado: miércoles 27 de febrero de 2008, 16:10:06
Asunto: Re: [Tinyos-help] AVR GCC compiler problems

> uint16_t number1 = 0x1002;
> uint32_t number2;
>
> number2 = number1 << 14;

This is not a compiler error, but rather an error in your code.
Correct c syntax for doing what you are trying to do is:

number2 = ((uint32_t)number1) << 14;

Now back to your real problem........ again I'm not inclined to say
its a compiler problem, as many many people have been using this
compiler for many years, and this is the first time what you describe
has ever come up as an issue.  Have you tried hardcoding 10 into the
channel that you pass to make sure that somehow this channel value
isn't changing before the call you make?

Kevin

      Los referentes más importantes en compra/ venta de autos se juntaron:
Demotores y Yahoo!
Ahora comprar o vender tu auto es más fácil. Vistá ar.autos.yahoo.com/