Hi,
  PowerTOSSIM 1 is for TinyOS 1.x and mica2 architecture only. There is a
port made by Venkatesh for TinyOS 2.x (you can find it inside the contrib
under cedt), still for the mica2 architecture. You can probably try this one
out, even if it's slightly different, since is not based on a trace model as
PowerTOSSIM 1 was. (you can mimic the behaviour, probably, by issuing many
print of the state, but that's not the intended design as far as I
understand)

We are currently working on a port for the MICAz architecture that will
include a different battery model and we're now trying to make it more
effective by extending TOSSIM MCU support. As soon as we'll have some good
and stable result we'll forward the work on the ML.

Cheers

           -  Enrico