________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David
Henry
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 6:11 AM
To: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Tinyos-help] Xmesh on telosb

I've just downloaded Moteworks 2.0.F and started investigating XMesh on
Telosb.

At first I ran into a few compilation problems such as the structure
TableEntry in Multihop.h causes alignment problems for msp430 and
missing commands in BoundaryM.nc.

All this leads me to ask if anyone else is actually working with this
combination? Surely such obvious problems would have been spotted
already?