Hi *Michael *
In fact, I do not do my own CRC check in java code. The problem is that my
java program occasionally receive some corrupted packets, which cause some
exception when java program processes them.  In my test , the crc check in
Packetizer is correct although the packet is corrupted.

Since crc check is done, they should be discarded. I don't know where the
corrupted packets come from and where they are corrupted.

--

                                                          Renjie