On Mar 9, 2008, at 9:28 PM, Dhananjay Singh wrote:

Dear Friends,
I am Dhananjay Singh from India but now a days i am doing my research work at in Ubiquitous Sensor Laboratory, Dongseo University Busan Korea Friends, i am working on ip-based Wirelesss Sensor Networks so i have to need 6lowpan stack for telosb mode on tinyos2.02 OS firstly i want to test communication between two teloseb modes.if anybody have stack code on 6lowpan then let me know.......
thanks in advance!
with best regard's
Dan

The tinyos lists (e.g., tinyos-help) might be a better place for this question (cc'd).

There is a 6lowpan stack in the TinyOS CVS tree; the plan is to include it in the next release (2.1). Note that currently, as written, it is not actually interoperable with other 6lowpan stacks. Doing so requires shifting TinyOS from T-Frames to I-Frames (TEP 125), in order to respect the 6lowpan dispatch byte. This topic is on the core WG's agenda for next week. The implementation in tos/lib/net/ 6lowpan currently implements most of 4944 on top of TinyOS's active message layer.

If you have questions about the implementation, you should email tinyos-help or the developer (Matus Harvan).

Phil