*From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Ruoshui Liu
*Sent:* Sunday, March 16, 2008 4:56 PM
*To:* tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
*Subject:* [Tinyos-help] Can anyone help me clarify the MicaZ (CC2420) radiostack?

Dear all,

Currently I am working on the MicaZ using CC2420 radio stack, and I am trying to completely disable the CCA function implemented by CC2420 radio stack. However, I did not find the right function to do so. Therefore, I went through the *Mica High Speed Radio Stack *and the *Mica2 (CC1000) Radio Stack* stated on the web: http://www.tinyos.net/tinyos-1.x/doc/.

The question is what is the difference between the *Mica2 (CC1000) Radio Stack *and the *Mica High Speed Radio Stack*. Is the Mica2 (CC1000) Radio Stack totally different deign from the Mica High Speed Radio Stack, or interleaved design with it? They really confuse me!

The other question is that where I can find the detail of *MicaZ (CC2420) Radio Stack *implemented with TinyOS 1.1.15. I know there is an article describing the *MicaZ (CC2420) Radio Stack*, but all the functions stated in that are implemented in TinyOS 2.0 which is not my case.

I really need to find the right function to disable the CCA in CC2420 regardless whether the channel is busy or not by using TinyOS 1.1.15.

Many thanks!

Ruoshui