Please search the archives and you might find more relevant details. For
telosb in tinyos-1.x you can have a look at the two files available at
\opt\tinyos-1.x\tos\platform\telosb called I2CPacketC.nc  I2CPacketM.nc .
For tinyos-2.x please look at files inside  \opt\tinyos-
2.x\tos\chips\msp430\usart

Hope it gives you some pointers.
Thanks,
Nilesh

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 4:04 AM, Carloalberto Torghele <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi!
> I'm trying to communicate with a i2c eeprom with a telosb. What i need now
> is just to communicate with the memory in i2c with the radio turned off
> (avoiding in this way arbitration issues). Is there any pratical example of
> how to communicate in i2c? I'm a tinyos newbe....I'll be grateful for any
> suggestion.
>
> thanks,
> Carloalberto Torghele

Regards
Nilesh

Nilesh Mishra
Embedded Networks Laboratory
University of Southern California,
3710 S. McClintock Avenue, Ronald Tutor Hall (RTH) 418
Los Angeles, CA 90089
mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]