Hi!
If you're using mica2 and tinyos-1.x, it is very easy. You can read RSSI
value from the message directly, that is a field on the AM message:

TOS_MsgPtr receive(TOS_MsgPtr m){
  uint16_t rssi = m->strength;
  return m;
}

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 7:28 PM, Ariel Mauricio Nunez Gomez <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The cc2430 has a cc2420 radio, it uses a 8051 mcu.
> Here is a link to the info on texas site:
> focus.ti.com/docs/prod/folders/print/*cc2430*.html
>
> There was a WG formed to port tinyos to the CC2430 and they have had
> prrety impressive advances.
> http://www.tinyos8051wg.net/
>
> Shirley, I guess you should really start working with tinyos 2.x, I'd
> guess tinyos 1.x is not supported at all on that platform.
>
> Regards,
> Ariel

José Manuel Sánchez-Matamoros Pérez