Hi list.

I've taken a look at tep111 and tep126, but there's something which
isn't clear to me from the teps.

Are the packets transmitted over radio a fixed length or variable
(based on requested payload length)?

eg, if you leave TOSH_DATA_LENGTH at 28, but send a payload of 2
bytes, will the other 26 bytes worth of payload still be sent over
radio?

I'm asking because one of my apps needs to send as small as possible
packets (reduce battery usage, and to hog the radio freqeuncy for as
short as possible). However, I would like the app to still be able to
receive larger packets. Otherwise all the apps in the mote network
need to have the smaller TOSH_DATA_LENGTH, which is bothersome.

Any insights on this subject?

David.