Hai,
   I am using crossbow Professional kit consisting of Micaz motes,MIB520
programming board and MTS400 sensor board. I want to know whether I have to
program Micaz mote(connected to mib520) to collect data from sensor using
Moteview.If so how I have to program Micaz mote.
     I Connected one micaz mote to mib520 programming board and programmed
it using moteconfig as follows:
1) In Moteview I clicked Tools->Program Motes
2)In MoteConfig window I clicked Settings->Interface Board. In Interface
board settings window I selected MIB520 and changed com port to 5 (lower
port)and clicked Apply.
3)Then I clicked select button under "select file to be uploaded". I
selected XMeshBase_2420_hp under C:\Program
Files\Crossbow\MoteView\xmesh\micaz\XMeshBase
4)Then I clicked Program button.
5)After finishing program I clicked File->Connect to WSN. In that new window
I selected MIB520 board and com6(higher port) and XMTS400 board.
6)After completing all these steps sensor data is not displaying in PC.

   If my steps are wrong means please correct me.
--
G.Dhivya