Hi,
I want to measure time that Deluge T2 use for disseminating a new
image.
For this scope I need that motes are time syncronized so I can
measure what I need.
(Once motes are syncronized, BaseStation before
disseminate -d command read current time
and last mote that receiving
image read current time immediatly after receiving image.
The
difference between this two times give me total time for disseminating
an image)

For syncronizing motes I need to include component of time
syncronization into Deluge code.
I chose component TsyncC as time
syncronizing component (proposed from tinyos-2.x-contrib/iowa/T2.
tsync).
The problem is that Deluge (without component TsyncC) is:

32726 ROM
    1239 RAM
While component TsyncC is:
    21748 ROM

912 RAM

My motes are tmote sky (48KByte of ROM), when I include
component TsyncC in Deluge
I can't compile because I have an error:
msp430-ld: address 0x111e8 of build/telosb/main.exe section .text is
not within region text
msp430-ld: section .vectors [0000ffe0 ->
0000ffff] overlaps section .text [00004a00 -> 000111e7]
msp430-ld:
build/telosb/main.exe: section .vectors lma 0xffe0 overlaps previous
sections
make: *** [exe0] Error 1

If I don't wrong, this error means
that my application is too big, go over maximum size of my motes ROM
(48Kbyte).
How can I solve this problem?

Thanks.
Elisa