Hi,

I am a college student and I am new to TinyOS. I am current using version 2.x
of TinyOS. I wrote a program which sends radio packets from one telosb mote to
another. However, the second part of my project is to forward the received
packet to another microcontroller through UART.
I read something about GenericCom and send data to destination: TOS_UART_ADDR
but I am still confused about it. Is there a tutorial available which teaches
me how to write data on the UART pins on the telosb and flush them to the other
side? or anything that can give me a hint on how it can be done. Thanks!!

Oliver