Hi everyone,

Can somebody help me?

First of all, what are the general STEPS that I must follow to incorporate a
new platform to the simulations with TOSSIM (only micaz is running)?

Second, actually Tossim for modeling the CC2420 radio block only uses the
TossimPacketModelC.nc and implements the CSMA algorithm to model the radio
behavior? Not use nothing of the paths /chips/CC2420 and
/platforms/micaz/chips?

Finally when I do, "make micaz sim" where can I see what files uses for link
Tossim + Application + Platform? What files are relevant in the micaz
(platform) and the atm128 (uC) for do the simulation?

If somebody can help me. Thanks in advance,

Joan