Hi all,

I am trying to pump my packet transmission up between a Mica2Dot and a Mica2 to
at least 200Hz [pckts/s].

I've decreased the timer constant to a bottleneck of 33ms (30 pckts/s) that
pratically executes a round of ADC measurements and send the packet. Decreasing
from this point doesn't give me more bandwidth. However, my packet is 14bytes
long (the TinyOS header + just a couple of adc measurements + CRC).

I suspect that this 33ms (parsed time stamps from XSniffer) are limited to the
TOSBase.nc on the Mica2. I suspect that the PLL of the Mica2 is listening
through channels and is not locked to the transmitter's one. Every loop thus
should take 33ms.

Actually, I haven't been through the CC1000 conf/mod components though, but I
reckon with your experience this can be solved easily.
Cheers,
Edgar Charry