The mib520 shows up as two separate serial ports. The lower one is used
to program the mote, the higher one is for communication. You need to
give the latter one to serialforwarder.

Janos

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Prashant Pillai
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 6:54 AM
To: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Tinyos-help] SerialForwarder not working with Micaz

Hi ,

I am trying to run tutorial 6 to display the data on a PC using the
Oscilloscope program. But the SerialForwarder is not working with my
Micaz /mib520 kit.

I tried with my old Mica2/mib510 (serial) kit and everything works. I
can see the number of recevied packets increase in SerialForwarder and
can see the readings on the Oscilloscope graph. But with my micaz kits,
the serialforwarder does not even show any received packets.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Prashant Pillai