Hello

I have a gateway node with the radio always on and a remote node working with
LPL mode of 30 seconds. I have problems when I try to change the sample rate of
the remote node on the computer. The computer sends a message to the gateway.
Later, the gateway sends the message to the remote node.

I have put the flags for LPL and Packet Link Layer in the Makefile.

In the gateway node the radio is always on "call
LowPowerListening.setLocalSleepInterval(0);" and before to send the message I
have the followings commands:

call PacketLink.setRetries(&periodo, 10);

call PacketLink.setRetryDelay(&periodo, 100);

call LowPowerListening.setRxSleepInterval(&periodo, LPL_INTERVAL);

if (call EnviarPeriodo.send(nodoDestino, &periodo, sizeof(MensajePeriodo)) ==
SUCCESS)

Sometimes the remote node does not get the message. Maybe I must to do a better
configuration for PackeLink??

I would like to use PacketLink + LPL to verify the comunication.

Thanks in advance,

Juan Antonio.