Hi,

I'm trying to send packets from the PC to a mote over UART. I need to
do this at a rate of 50pkts/sec i.e. a packet every 20ms. I wrote a
java code which uses the net.tinyos.packet and net.tinyos.message
libraries. The highest rate I'm able to get is around 20 packets/sec
i.e. 50ms per packet. I assumed this is due to some ACK mechanism in
the layers below Packetizer.java since I commented out the ACK loop in
writeSourcePacket() in Packetizer.java.

Is there any documentation available which deals with the UART
communication details and the java implementation on the PC side? I
looked around but could not find anything specific.

Bhavish