hi guys,
I have a problem with my base station(MIB520) connection.
I'm using MoteView 1.4 and MoteConfig to program my motes.
When using MoteConfig, under the remote program tab, I'm clicking search and
the base station picks up any nodes i have.
Everything goes well and then after a couple of minutes I get a message:
There is no response from the base station.Please check your connections and
click Search again.
Unplugging the base station and restarting MoteView fixes it for another
couple of minutes and then it looses its connection again.
Has anyone had a similar problem or have any idea what might be going wrong.

Thanks,
Pat Brady.