Hello Janos Sallai :
  it is a good news to hear that you have ported deluge to the iris .
  Recently , i want to spend some time researching the principle and
realization of deluge , can you give me some advises ?  thank you !!

 Maybe you spend much time porting deluge to iris . i will use deluge in
iris in future , could you tell me the mothod ? thank you very much !!