Hello all :
  when i compile the application BlinkConfig , there is a problem:
File "/usr/local/bin/tos-storage-at45db", line 14, in ?
    from subprocess import Popen, PIPE
ImportError: No module named subprocess
and StorageVolumes.h: No such file or directory

at last , i find that the module of subprocess appear after python 2.4 , but
my python version is 2.3.4 . so i have to update my python version .
i try update my cygwin , and i have installed python2.5 , but when i type
'python' in cygwin , it show the version is still 2.3.4 . can someone give
me help ? should i set the environment ? and how ?

thank you very much !!