From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Richard
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 2:21 AM
To: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Tinyos-help] addition of sensors to expansion port of telosb

Sir:

I have a problem in the connection of external sensors like temperature
and pulse oximeter to the expansion port of the telosB. what are the
ways to do it? do I need to design data acquisition board for the
external sensor before connecting it into the ADC port located in the
expansion port of telosB or is it connected directly to the ADC port in
telosB. please help me in this matter. Thank you.

P.S. Pulse oximeter is using DB9 connector. Thank you.

Richard