  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joey
Wilson
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 6:08 PM
To: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Tinyos-help] TinyOS Search Engine

Hello Everyone,

I created a TinyOS search engine that I thought might be useful for people
in finding help and info that has already been posted online.  The nice
thing about this search engine is that it only returns results that are
found on sites that are manually specified.  Here is a link so that you can
try it out for yourself.

http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=000490616372089452102%3Ajdf9nzpy7se

So far, I have specified the following site for inclusion in the results:

http://docs.tinyos.net/, http://webs.cs.berkeley.edu/tos/,
http://mail.millennium.berkeley.edu/pipermail/tinyos-help/,
http://mail.millennium.berkeley.edu/pipermail/tinyos/,
www.moteiv.com/community/TinyOS_Information

If I have left out any important sites that could be useful to include,
please let me know.  Thanks.

-Joey