Hi All,

We have a very odd issue with MIB520 they stop to work without any
apparent reason, in particular they stop to flash the motes. We have
experienced the problem with all the 4 mib520 that we own, with
several computers running different operating system(Ubuntu 7.10,
Ubuntu 8.04, WinXP SP2). At the moment we don't know how to resolve
the problem when it rise. On WinXP we tried to: remove and install
MBI520 driver back, disable Power Saving for all the USB Host
Controller device; but we could not fix the issue.

Does anyone is experiencing the same issue?
Do you have any tips?

Thank you for help!

Ciao,
Stefano "Kismet" Lenzi