Hi Alecandre,

The TinyOS environment programs the node id by modifying symbols in the
compiled binary before flashing it to the mote. I think this is compiler
and platform dependent (since where the symbols are placed and how to
access them would depend on the binary format and be platform specific).
  For the telosb motes, this symbol-changing is done with the command
tos-set-symbols (it might support other platforms as well). Have a look
at the documentation of tos-set-symbols.

Cheers,
Urs