Hi all,

I tried just to follow the tutorial for Tossim, however for some reason I get
different output than that specified in the tutorial..
the tutorial show that my ouput should look like:
1  2 -54.0
2  1 -55.0
1  3 -60.0
3  1 -60.0
2  3 -64.0
3  2 -64.0
DEBUG (1): Application booted.
DEBUG (1): Application booted again.
DEBUG (1): Application booted a third time.
DEBUG (2): Application booted.
DEBUG (2): Application booted again.
DEBUG (2): Application booted a third time.
DEBUG (3): Application booted.
DEBUG (3): Application booted again.
DEBUG (3): Application booted a third time.
DEBUG (1): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 1.
DEBUG (1): RadioCountToLedsC: packet sent.
DEBUG (2): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 1.
DEBUG (2): RadioCountToLedsC: packet sent.
DEBUG (3): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 1.
DEBUG (3): RadioCountToLedsC: packet sent.
DEBUG (1): Received packet of length 2.
DEBUG (3): Received packet of length 2.
DEBUG (2): Received packet of length 2.
DEBUG (1): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 2.
DEBUG (1): RadioCountToLedsC: packet sent.
DEBUG (2): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 2.
DEBUG (2): RadioCountToLedsC: packet sent.
DEBUG (3): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 2.
DEBUG (3): RadioCountToLedsC: packet sent.
DEBUG (1): Received packet of length 2.

When I try it, my output looks like:
  1   2   -54.0
  2   1   -55.0
  1   3   -60.0
  3   1   -60.0
  2   3   -64.0
  3   2   -64.0
Creating noise model for  1
Creating noise model for  2
Creating noise model for  3
DEBUG (1): Application booted.
DEBUG (1): Application booted again.
DEBUG (1): Application booted a third time.
DEBUG (2): Application booted.
DEBUG (2): Application booted again.
DEBUG (2): Application booted a third time.
DEBUG (3): Application booted.
DEBUG (3): Application booted again.
DEBUG (3): Application booted a third time.
DEBUG (1): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 1.
DEBUG (1): RadioCountToLedsC: packet sent.
DEBUG (2): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 1.
DEBUG (2): RadioCountToLedsC: packet sent.
DEBUG (3): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 1.
DEBUG (3): RadioCountToLedsC: packet sent.

so first of all, i get the Creating noise model messages, the output in the
tutorial does not show that! Secondly my output does not show any messages for
the received packets like in the tutorial output. I checked RadioCountToLedsC,
and there is a statement to print the received packets. I also tried to change
the range of the loop in python_test.py
from (1,100)
to (1,1000)
and the output was:
[...]

so there are still no received messages!
and I tried from (0,10000) and my output was:
[...]
DEBUG (1): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 3.
DEBUG (2): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 3.
DEBUG (3): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 3.
DEBUG (1): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 4.
DEBUG (2): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 4.
DEBUG (3): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 4.
DEBUG (1): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 5.
DEBUG (2): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 5.
DEBUG (3): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 5.
DEBUG (1): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 6.
DEBUG (2): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 6.
DEBUG (3): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 6.
DEBUG (1): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 7.
DEBUG (2): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 7.
DEBUG (3): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 7.
DEBUG (1): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 8.
DEBUG (2): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 8.
DEBUG (3): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 8.
DEBUG (1): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 9.
DEBUG (2): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 9.
DEBUG (3): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 9.
DEBUG (1): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 10.
DEBUG (2): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 10.
DEBUG (3): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 10.
DEBUG (1): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 11.
DEBUG (2): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 11.
DEBUG (3): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 11.
DEBUG (1): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 12.
DEBUG (2): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 12.
DEBUG (3): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 12.
DEBUG (1): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 13.
DEBUG (2): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 13.
DEBUG (3): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 13.
DEBUG (1): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 14.
DEBUG (2): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 14.
DEBUG (3): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 14.
DEBUG (1): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 15.
DEBUG (2): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 15.
DEBUG (3): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 15.
DEBUG (1): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 16.
DEBUG (2): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 16.
DEBUG (3): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 16.
DEBUG (1): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 17.
DEBUG (2): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 17.
DEBUG (3): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 17.
DEBUG (1): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 18.
DEBUG (2): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 18.
DEBUG (3): RadioCountToLedsC: timer fired, counter is 18.

can anyone please suggest why i don't see an received messages?? I really need
to be able to test this case, so I can be able to test my own implementations..

please help, thank you.