i am using this test in TOSSIM, it works fine for 3 nodes? but node 4 does not
seem to be receiving anything!! and any non of the other node receive anything
from node 4!! I tried changing the range in the for loops but that did not help.
I thought maybe because in the r.add() it is not being linked to anything else,
but i am not sure if that is the case, I am new to this so not very sure what is
going on...

thanks for any suggestions.

#! /usr/bin/python
from TOSSIM import *
import sys

t = Tossim([])
r = t.radio()
f = open("topo.txt", "r")

lines = f.readlines()
for line in lines:
  s = line.split()
  if (len(s) > 0):
    print " ", s[0], " ", s[1], " ", s[2];
    r.add(int(s[0]), int(s[1]), float(s[2]))

ff = open("output.txt","w")
t.addChannel("BlinkToRadioC", sys.stdout)
t.addChannel("BlinkToRadioC",ff)

noise = open("meyer-heavy.txt", "r")
lines = noise.readlines()
for line in lines: