Uartstream.send returns SUCCESS or FAIL depending on whether the request was
accepted or not. Uartstream.sendDone signals whether the bytes were
successfully sent or not. You should check these returned values before
issuing Uartstream.receive. If you have written your own modules/code for
RS485 that provides Uartstream interface then you should make sure that
these returned values are appropriate.