Thanks for the help ...
However I was still not able to figure out to which component I should
wire the file voltageC.nc
Also, how will I be able to take out readings specifically from ADC1,
ADC2 and ADC3.
I saw the files and the defined constants  in Atm128Adc.h...but where
do I include the file and how do I pass on the values of the
constants.

PLEASE help me on the intended use of the components ArbitrateRead,
MicaBus. I guess wirig MicaBus.Adc1 will give me the readings of ADC1

Thanking you for the same ...

Shikhar