second try...

any advice is welcome.

Thx

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jack Travis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, May 27, 2008 at 5:12 PM
Subject: erratic boot.booted
To: tiny help <tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu>

Hi all,

I am having an erratic problem with my platform and I could use some advice.

OK here is the situation.

I am working on an application and sometimes a get a bug which is totally
unrelated to the code I am writing.  I tried  improving  the initialization
code  for my platform  and it fixed the problem the first time until it came
back after doing changes that are unrelated to  the boot up sequence.
sequence should be fine!?!).

Actual bug description:
The boot.booted event is triggered multiple time 100x 1000x ? Then
everything stops. timers are not running.

When the application works (I removed an Alarm32khz16C()), the boot.booted
is still triggered a few times (3x).

Anyone as suggestion on what I should check.

Thanks