Hi,
When I was trying to program my telosb motes on an Intel Mac, I got
the following error:

-------
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/stow/bin/tos-bsl", line 15, in <module>
     import serial
ImportError: No module named serial
-------

In fact, in the tos-bsl script I found the following at lines 14-15;

-------
sys.path.append("/opt/local/stow/tinyos-2.x-tools/lib/tinyos")
import serial
-------

which was weird because the directory where I keep my local copy of
the tinyos-2.x-tools is /stow/repository (the same as the one
described in the installation guide). So, I changed line 14 into:

-------
sys.path.append("/stow/repository/tinyos-2.x-tools/lib/tinyos")
-------

and everything is working now!
I think this is probably due to a recent bug in the installation
process of the tinyos-2.x toolset because a couple of weeks ago I had
installed it and everything worked fine. It seems, probably, that the
configure script is not working well because even when setting the
prefix option properly, the tos-bsl script has the wrong directory.

Erwing