Hi,

I have some questions regarding the calculation of the time offset in FTSP:

"async event void PacketLastTouch.touch(message_t* msg)
   { [...]
     footer->time_offset = local->event_time - call
PacketTimeStamp.get(msg);
   [...] }"
local->event_time is the time of giving the Send-command in FTSP.
PacketTimeStamp is the time at the end of the MAC-SYNC at sender. Am I
right? Then, the calculation results in a negative value for an unsigned
integer. And that wouldn't make sense to me.

"command uint32_t TimeSyncEvent32khz.getTime(message_t* msg)
   { [...]
     return (uint32_t)(footer->time_offset) + call PacketTimeStamp.get(msg);
   }"
footer->time_offset is the time calculated at sender (see question
above). PacketTimeStamp is the time at the end of the MAC-SYNC at
receiver. Why should I add these times?

Thank you!

Regards, Marco

--