Hi Gary,

I had a similar  problem, if you see the intercept has the following
event:

event bool forward(message_t* msg, void* payload, uint8_t len);

Some 8 months ago, there was " The big interface switchover for Packet,
Send, Receive, and AMSend." So you got to update these interfaces if you
are running an old repository, the problem was that some interfaces did
not have the "uint8_t len" parameter in their events.

Cheers,

Varun Jain

R&D Embedded Design Engineer

Spiderbox Pty. Ltd.