Hi!

>> I have tested the RSSIDemo with the patch that you have sent me and it works
>> :)

> Ok, the updated version is checked in, so you can use the CVS version
> now. This prives that we did handle the IRQ and managed to read two
> RF230 registers in less than 140 microsecond, and that is why the
> PHY_ED_LEVEL value was not yet calculated.

I've checked out the CVS tinyos-2.x on June, 17. But RssiDemo (from tutorials
folder) still doesn't support IRIS platform (RF230). Is there any other CVS?

Andrey

P.S. Sorry, if my answers are still being posted as new thread. I click on
answer/answer all button in the web interface of my mail server, and I'm not
changing the topic, but something goes wrong :( Maybe any advices?