On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 8:57 AM, Juri Lelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to use the MultiHopRouter library component. I've read the tutorial
> and I've watched to Surge application, but I can't understand how can I use
> the multi hop feature in my application.
> Where can I find more help? I wonder how I have to wire my components to
> MultiHopRouter to send and receive messages.

If you are not constrained to using TinyOS 1.x, you can read the
tutorial on collection protocol for TinyOS 2.x:
http://docs.tinyos.net/index.php/TinyOS_Tutorials

For TinyOS 1.x Multihop router, conceptually you should do something
similar but you should just read the code for Surge to find the
details.

- om_p