I am developing an schema of having users compiling locally (no motes
plugged) and a local application submitting the image code to a server
physically connected to the motes. Some of this idea I had already developed
and tested, but now I have a problem that seems to be simple, but I didn't
find the solution.
The problem:
If you just want to compile, this would be an example: make micaz (now you
have the ./build/micaz/main.exe needed for the "micaz reinstall" program)
But if you also want to pass the modeID, it doesn't compile:  make micaz,3
(no  error message, no compilation at all).

[]s
Agnelo Silva