Dear all,
I have a problem about the jni, when i type $ java
net.tinyos.tools.Listen -comm [EMAIL PROTECTED]:mica2
it shows:

The toscomm JNI library was not found.
Check that your tinyos-tools package is installed and try rerunning
tos-install-jni.
Aborting.

After I type "tos-install-jni", it gives message
Installing Java JNI code in cygdrive/c/java/jdk1.5.0_06/jre/bin ...done.

But again when i run $ java net.tinyos.tools.Listen -comm
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:mica2, the problem still exsit.
i checked the tinyos-tools ,the package is installed, so i dont know
what's the problem is,who can help me,thanks.

Vivienne