The meyer-heavy file was collected in an 802.11-enabled library while
a laptop was downloading a large file. The application that was used
to collect this file is
/tinyos-2.x-contrib/stanford-sing/apps/RssiSample
      Using this application, you can collect a noise trace in your own
environment. The advantage is that TOSSIM models variations in
noise+interference. There is a tool,
http://www.tinyos.net/tinyos-2.x/doc/html/tutorial/usc-topologies.html
that allows the generation of topologies, but then the noise value
generated will be constant. One way to use this tool is to create an input
file for TOSSIM with at least 100 of the (same) noise values and to enter
these into the addNoiseTraceReading command in TOSSIM.

Thanks,
Tal