Hello Guys...
I am doing a project on this wireless sensor motes thingy which is so
so so new to me..as i was assigned by my supervisor to have some touch
on these devices with some event drven application..i gues i might
have to change some of the source code of the binary files.

I need some help in the programming part.
I do not know which file to edit, and where to start. Can you give
some help in this part?

My objective is to achieve an event driven wireless sensor network. 4
MicaZ Motes will be used with 4 MDA300 DA. 1 of it will be the base
station, and 3 will be the one transmitting data from field to pc. 1
of the 3 transmitting motes will be connected to the rain gauge via
counter port in MDA300 which i understood it does not come with the
default binary file, where
every 10 counts of rain drop will trigger the interval time for the
other 2 motes to take reading. Let say

If counter =0,
       time = 30minutes
If 0<counter<10
       time = 15 minutes
If 10<counter<20
       time = 10minutes
If counter >20
       time = 5 minutes

counter will be Mote 1
while time will be for Mote 2 and 3

counter refers to the number of rain drops gauged by the rain gauge.
the time refers to the time interval for the Mote 2 and 3 to take
reading consecutively( temperature, humidity...)

Your help will be very much appreciated if you could provide some
technical advice. thanks

Best Regards,
David Chong