Dear all,

I have some doubts. I am trying to run the oscilloscope application modified
for reading just the accelerometer.

1. For varying the sampling frequency is enough to change the number (in this
case 4) in the following command:        call Timer.start(TIMER_REPEAT, 4)  ?

2. I have read that this timer interval must be in <b>microseconds</b>
(1/1024second) is it right?.

3. So in this case I am sampling at 256Hz?

4. I also know that the timer cannot support an arbitrary range of intervals.
Which is the valid interval for the MICA2?

5. The Buffer_Size is the number of packets being sending. The default number
in my case is 10. I tried to reduce it to 1 and fix the timer interval of
recording data with 1024 (1Hz) but I obtain the following message:  "Receive
error for net.tinyos.oscope.oscopemsg (AM type 10): invalid length message
received (too short)

6. I am using the java interface to see the results (sampled at 256 Hz) but the
accelerometer seems not to have enough sensibility ....

7. I want to record a specified interval of data (like 10 minutes of data) how
should I do this?

Thank you very much for your answers

Rafael Aguilar
Civil Engineering PhD Student