On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 4:11 AM, funofnet Funofnet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Mr Omprakash,
>
> I found that :
>
> If I place two motes one as a sender the second as a receiver, the sender
> will send packet only if it has received an ack of the last packet sent
> (isn't it ?)
> so how could I eliminate this restriction? Is it by denying ack control ?
> (if yes How ?)

If you are talking about just sending and receiving messages (not
CTP), this restriction is not there. If you are talking about CTP, if
you do not receive an ack after many attempts, CTP concludes that you
have a bad link and might wait until a better link is discovered (in
this case there is none).

- om_p