Hi there

I am trying to get the Tymo tutorial up and running and have put together my
App and C files and on compiling I have the following errors (make micaz sim):

In component `MHPacketM':
/opt/tinyos-2.x/tos/lib/net/multihop/MHPacketM.nc:28: `MHPacket.group' not
implemented
/opt/tinyos-2.x/tos/lib/net/multihop/MHPacketM.nc:28: `MHPacket.setGroup' not
implemented
/opt/tinyos-2.x/tos/lib/net/multihop/MHPacketM.nc:28: `MHPacket.localGroup' not
implemented
/opt/tinyos-2.x/tos/lib/net/dymo/DymoServiceC.nc:6:28: error: StorageVolumes.h:
No such file or directory
In file included from TymoAppC.nc:8:
In component `DymoNetworkC':

I have today downloaded the Tymo files from SourceForge.net, it is tymo0.2beta.
I installed the latest RPM files from the Tinyos.net last month for TinyOS.

I am not sure if I have made a mistake in my code, or if I am missing a file or
the wrong version. Still being on the learning curve I am struggling a little.
Could you help me, thanks.

I have read the previous post concerning this and Romain Thouvenin's reply on
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 15:04:23 -0700, but I can't see the relation as that is for
IRIS not micaz sim? Again, if I am wrong could someone explain?

Below is the code for my TymoAppC.nc && TymoC.nc:

configuration TymoAppC
{ }

implementation
{
        components MainC;
        components TymoC;
        components DymoNetworkC;
        components new TimerMilliC() as Timer;

        TymoC.Boot -> MainC;
        TymoC.SplitControl -> DymoNetworkC;
        TymoC.Packet -> DymoNetworkC;
        TymoC.MHPacket -> DymoNetworkC;
        TymoC.Receive -> DymoNetworkC.Receive[1];
        TymoC.MHSend -> DymoNetworkC.MHSend[1];
}

module TymoC
{
        uses
        {
                interface Boot;
                interface Timer;
                interface SplitControl;
                interface AMPacket as MHPacket;
                interface Packet;
                interface Receive;
                interface AMSend as MHSend;
        }
}

implementation
{
        message_t packet;

        enum
        {
                ORIGIN = 1,
                TARGET = 6,
        };

        event void Boot.booted()
        {
                call SplitControl.start();
        }

        event void SplitControl.startDone(error_t e)
        {
                if (call MHPacket.address() == ORIGIN)
                {
                        call Timer.startPeriodic(2048);
                }
        }

        event void Timer.fired()
        {
                nx_uint16_t * payload = call Packet.getPayload(&packet, NULL);

                error_t error;

                *payload = 1664;

                error = call MHSend.send(TARGET, &packet, sizeof(*payload));

                if (error == SUCCESS)
                {
                        dbg("Tymo","Good \n");
                }
                else
                {
                        dbg("Tymo","Wrong \n");
                }
        }

        event void MHSend.sendDone(message_t * msg, error_t e)
        {
                if ((e == SUCCESS) && (msg == &packet) && (call
MHPacket.address() == ORIGIN))
                {
                        dbg("Tymo","Even better \n");
                }
                else
                {
                        dbg("Tymo","The packet could not be sent \n");
                }
        }

        event message_t * Receive.receive(message_t * msg, void * payload,
uint8_t len)
        {
                if (call MHPacket.address() == TARGET)
                {
                        dbg("Tymo","Message received \n");
                }
                else
                {
                        dbg("Tymo","Strange behaviour \n");
                }

                return msg;
        }

        event void SplitControl.stopDone(error_t e) {}

}

Microsoft is solely responsible for any e-tags and links that they put on the
bottom of my emails. These are placed on my emails without my consent and
against my will. I have neither agreed to them nor endorse them. I am sorry you
are forced to receive them. If you do not like them, please send a complaint to
Microsoft.