Hi Andrea -

You cannot specify a subset of nodes to send a packet to without programming
in your own logic (i.e. deliver the packet to the broadcast address and
include the list of addresses that should accept the packet within the
payload).  The AM_BROADCAST_ADDR is the address to use when you want a
packet to get delivered to more than one node.

Please send questions to tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu

-David

  _____