Cleaning out the tree and re-running CVS allowed me to compile the code.

Thank you.

Anthony

Microsoft is solely responsible for any e-tags and links that they
put on the bottom of my emails. These are placed on my emails without my
consent
and against my will. I have neither agreed to them nor endorse them. I am sorry
you are forced to receive them. If you do not like them, please send a
complaint
to Microsoft.