Hi Poonam,

If you are just starting, I would suggest you go for MultiHop Protocols in
TinyOS 2,
which are CTP(Collection Tree Protocol) and LQI(improved version of
MultiHopLQI in tinyos 1). These are made better by the developers based on
their experience with problems in
TinyOS 1 MultiHopProtocols.
CTP can be used with different link estimators: tos/lib/net/le and
tos/lib/net/4bitle(in CVS)
and the latter is supposedly better.

For tinyos 1 there are 3 Multihop Protocols: MultiHopLQI, MintRoute and
Route.

Hope this helps,

Regards,
Gaurav