When using the PacketLink interface, and a node requires retransmission of
a packet, if a BaseStation is being used to monitor network activity will
the BaseStation see all of the retransmission attempts?

As a simple test, I setup one node to transmit a packet using:

call PacketLink.setRetries(&Msg, 30);
call PacketLink.setRetryDelay(&Msg, 10);

before I send, and it transmits to a destination address of a mote that is
not on so I can force the retransmission.

I have a mote programmed with the BaseStation application and all the
BaseStation picks up is the initial packet sent by the mote but not the
re-transmissions.

--
Development environment:  CYGWIN
Platform:  TelosB (tinyos-2.x:  cvs disribution)