Hi,
please i need your help and it's urgent

1) i want to turn off motes (on Tossim, TinyOS 1.x)... for this, i use
StdControl.stop() where i stop all the components (timer, genericComm,
flash)
except Timer.stop() i couldn't find how to stop the other componnents
(GenericComm and flash)... i get some error messages while compiling..... i
searched in tutorials and tinyOS-Help posts and it didn't help me much.
please can anyone tell me what are the components i should stop in order to
turn off motes (i.e. stop sending and receiving messages) and how ?

2) i want to know also, if there is any way to calculate packet loss rate ?

i do need your help;
your fast reply is kindly appreciated.
best regards