Hello.  I just installed the CntToLedsAndRfm and RfmToLeds on two
different modes, as per the TPR2420 Quick Start Guide.  They seem to be
working properly.  How do I determine the RF channel on which they are
operating?  I opened up CntToLedsAndRfm.nc, but it looks like an
auto-generated source file without much useful information.  Where can I
find the actual source code for these programs?

Thanks,

Jim Fell
Software Engineer
LS Research, LLC
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.lsr.com/

Notice:  This message and any included attachments are intended only for
the use of the addressee, and may contain information that is privileged
or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, copying or distribution of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please destroy the original message and any copies or printouts hereof.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author of this
e-mail, and do not necessarily represent those of LS Research, LLC,
unless otherwise specifically stated.